Irekandu Back to School Project: Covers Another Year Expenses of NECO fees for Obokun Students.

Irekandu Back to School Project: Covers Another Year Expenses of NECO fees for Obokun Students.

Last Friday, I had the privilege of covering the NECO fees for students across Obokun State Constituency as part of my ongoing dedication to education through the "Irekandu Back to School Project."
I firmly believe that access to quality education is fundamental for all, regardless of circumstances, especially in today's challenging economic climate.
Education is the key to empowerment, essential for breaking the cycle of poverty. That's why initiatives like the "Irekandu Back to School Project" are vital, and I am fully committed to its continuation. In addition to covering NECO fees, the project's out-of-school program provides scholarships to over seventy students across schools in Obokun State Constituency.
I am proud to announce that the Speaker of the Osun State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Adewale Egbedun has recognised academic excellence by awarding automatic higher institution scholarships to the top three performers in the upcoming NECO examinations. For this honour, I am deeply grateful.

Education remains my top priority, and I extend my best wishes to the more than forty beneficiaries as they prepare to undertake their NECO examinations.

As schools resume today, I extend my heartfelt wishes to all students and teachers, particularly those from Obokun State Constituency.
I want to express my gratitude for your unwavering support as we continue to make a meaningful impact in our community. Together, let's strive for a better Nigeria.

Adewumi Adeyemi IREKANDU. 
Honourable Member,
Osun State House of Assembly,
Obokun State Constituency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senator Ajagunla commits to food sufficiency, took delivery of tractors to support farmers in Osun Central

Alhaji Gani Olaoluwa at the 8th Day Fidau Prayer of Mama Modinatu Amori Salam, Mother of Dr. BT Salam, Commissioner for Special Duties and Regional Integration.

Ex-PDP members, Adeyi, Odofin, others, are the ones fighting the PDP government in Osun, Core APC members have finally accepted defeat. - Ojo-Segun